Blooming Sparkly Red Rose

Pages

Sunday, 8 June 2014

Used.Loved.Gone!Empties time! (^_^)

  I don't know about you, but "Empties" is one of my fav subjects in the beauty blogging/vlogging world. Usually a great way to see what others liked or didn't like while using a product until it's finished. Because as you know sometimes, you might have a different opinion about a product in the end than you did when you started using it. So, since I have collected some stuff I finished the last couple of months, I decided to make an empties post for you!

[Read in Greek]




1) You might notice that there are a few masks in there...Yeah,it's true!I love sheet masks!They are extremely popular in Asia and I totally get it! You see, there are various types of masks for various skin needs (e.g whitening, oil control, pore tightening, hydrating, trouble care, anti-wrinkle etc), they are super easy to use (you just put the sheet on your face, leave it on for a given amount of time,take it off, massage a bit 'till the rest of the mask essence is absorbed and you're done!) and they save you the hassle of having to apply the cream/paste/whatever and then needing to wash off, meaning they can also be used outside the house, for instance while travelling! If you're a beauty addict you NEED to try them out! The ones I have used are all from asian brands, mostly Korean and Taiwanese.
[Brands: Missha, My Scheming, Nature Republic, The Face Shop, TonyMoly, My Beauty Diary, Hello Kitty, Bihada Ichizoku, and some others]


2) Moving on to hair and body products. I finished my Le Petit Marseillais Shampoo with White Clay and Jasmine Milk, for oily hair. I quite liked it, it didn't dry out my hair, didn't feel heavy, but I can't really say it saved me from oiliness.. Another hair product, which has become a HG for me, is the Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Colour Deep Treatment. This was my 3rd bottle of it, I have already repurchased it and I use it every time I wash  my hair. I also finished the B.U Deo Body Spray RockMantic and a Garnier Mineral Fresh Deodorant Spray. Nothing special to say about these. I just like smelling nice :D


3) I had heard a lot about the Crystal Deodorants and let me tell you that I'm never buying another deo again! It doesn't stop you from sweating (which is unnatural and unhealthy!) but it stops you from stinking :P Roll-ons are easier to use, although I do have the solid crystal one, which I have yet to try out. I have also tried the Pomegranate scented deo, which is my favourite, and this was the Lavender&White Tea scented one. Next, I have a sad empty..I'm talking about the Essence Studio Nails Better Than Gel Nails 3in1 Remover. Sad because this was an amazing product, but it was discontinued.. *sighs*
  Onto face products. You all know the L'Oreal Ideal Glow Cleansing Oil. I really liked it, it did a good job removing my makeup and I used it before washing my face with a foaming cleanser (I always do so). It didn't completely remove heavy eye makeup and mascara,but it helped save some time. I would repurchase it,but I have many other cleansing products waiting to be used. Another product that was finished is the Clinique Anti-Blemish Solutions Cleansing Foam. I had bought this one in a set, when I battled with spots and blemishes,but apart from feeling a bit drying on my skin, it didn't do much, which was why I had left it aside until know.. I just used it to be done with it. The Nuganic Customize Pore Control Essence is a product I received with Memebox #5. It is a very light, transparent gel essence for dilated pores,which also promises to prevent pimples and blackheads from appearing. It was very pleasant to use every morning, before my moisturiser, and it did help a bit with the appearance of my pores around the nose and forehead, but no miracles! I can't repurchase it even if I wanted to, because I cannot find it anywhere online in a reasonable price (I found it on eBay, for about $25 with $20 shipping costs.Yeah,right!!).


4) I left makeup empties for last..The Sephora Smoothing Primer is a product I really liked, it made application of base products very easy and it also mattified my skin. I will buy it again, when I'm done with one of the primers I'm currently using. Next, I have my favourite finishing powder ever!!BareMinerals READY Touch Up Veil SPF 15 is for me simply amazing!!!It gives such an airbrushed finish to the skin, it looks flawless!The only minor downside is the price. For a finishing powder I find it a bit pricey (I can't find how much it's sold for at Sephora here in Greece,however you can also find it online), but it is totally worth it!I will buy it again when I can :D. When it comes to Maybelline mascaras I know many people have a lot of wonderful things to say and I am no exception!!Maybelline's The Falsies Volum' Express Mascara quickly became one of my favourites!It made my lashes look fuller,it gave volume,length and it naturally curled them!The only reason I won't be buying this again any time soon is that I want to try all the mascaras of the world!!lol Ok,what do we have next? Ah yeah, Maybelline Fit Me Concealer No.15. 3rd tube finished, 4th already in use. That says it all! And lastly, I have a coloured mascara.. I don't use them during winter but I love them during summertime! I bought this Inglot Colour Play Mascara last summer, but the saleswoman there did a boo boo and gave me a dark purple shade, which looks like black, though I had asked for the bright purple one which was awesome...Anyway, I think it cost around 8-9 euros, so I just kept it, but it is now very clumpy and has to go. No, I don't care to restore it! (note: I also have a bright green one which is much better!)


That's it with my empties this time!!!Hope you enjoyed this post!!Also let me know if you have used any of these products and what were your thoughts on them!!!

Till later! xoxo


8 comments:

  1. I love empties posts! Wow, all these masks!! I think I need more sheet masks in my life, especially the ones with the cute packaging ^-^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Once you try one,you will want more and more, and then you'll want them all!The cute packaging is one of the reasons
      Thanx for the comment!! ♥

      Delete
  2. The masks pic is amazing haha! I want to read which ones you liked the most! I want to cry for the essence remover really :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Which ones I liked the most??Really??Umm,the tea tree and lemon ones,the Argan Oil one which sadly was a free gift and can't find it on sale,the L-Ascorbic acid mask,the Arbutin whitening,the Astrigent masks,the My Melody onw as well,the Black Pearl mask..should I continue???? :D

      Delete
  3. Εντάξει νομίζω έχεις καταλάβει πως όλες μας έχουμε κολλήσει με τις μάσκες, μαζί και εγώ χιχι. Επίσης να πω πως σπάνια τελειώνω κάτι, συνήθως τα παρατάω μισά και αν γκρεμίσει κανένας φούρνος και τελειώσω κάτι πρώτα το πετάω και μετά θυμάμαι πως θα θα μπορούσα να κάνω και εγώ μια ανάρτηση με empties.
    20$μεταφορικά; 20$? μα 20$? α πα πα...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. κι εγώ μέχρι πριν το πάρω απόφαση ότι θέλω να κάνω κι ένα empties ποστ, τα πετούσα όλα...Ναι,καταλαβαίνω με τις μάσκες!Κι εγώ εκεί θα κολλούσα :D
      Άσε,μας δουλεύει ο τύπος..Σιγά μην δώσω 20 δολάρια μόνο για τα μεταφορικά για ένα πραματάκι που κάνει $25.....

      Delete
  4. Xορταστικά empties!!! Μόλις έγινα μέλος! Πέρνα καμιά βολτίτσα από το μπλογκ μου έχει διαγωνισμό :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Σ'ευχαριστώ πολύ!!I follow back :)

      Delete